Why "We the People" Need a Comprehensive Faithful Commissioner Law
Please join the Southern Middle Tennessee Convention of States Volunteers as we discuss the necessity of the Faithful Commissioner Law as applied to conventions of the states. We are working on proposed legislation so now is the time to learn what “We the People” can do to implement an Article V Convention of States.
Convention of States Presenter: State Director–Education, Norman Bobo
• The mechanics of how interstate conventions work
• Opportunity for citizen comment and participation
• Commissioner qualifications and selection
• Qualification and selection of expert Advisors to the Commissioners
• What happens during the convention
Bring your lunch! Learn and comment about the convention process. Light refreshments will be provided.