Upcoming Article V Convention of States Webinar
Our Co-Founder, Mark Meckler, is hosting a free webinar on Sunday at 8 pm EDT to talk about the three things you can do this summer to bring power back to YOUR state. Together, we can drain the swamp... permanently!
CLICK here to save your seat! --> http://ow.ly/yZE230cbZJO
COSACTION California is looking for a few good Patriots to add to our Leadership Team
We are actively looking for a Creative Writer to join our California Leadership Team. Bringing with you a unique style to speak to the hearts of our fellow Californians. Posting to our State Page twice a week, articles that showcase why California needs to think hard about passing an Article V resolution. If you can spare a min of four hours a week, then please consider lending us your talents.
Creative Writers Should:
1) Have an excellent command of the language
2) Have a vivid imagination
3) Be able to handle constructive criticism and rejection.
4) Be able to work independently
5) Have the ability to promote themselves and their work.
6) Possess originality, determination and discipline.
Having a background in the following fields is helpful, but not required:
1) Preparation of scripts for use in publications or broadcasting.
2) Production of biographies, press releases and marketing materials
3) Development of sales brochures, online promotional content and direct response letters.
4) Creative works for businesses, academia or publishing companies.
You will be working closely with a small group of individuals, who, just like you, see Article V Convention Of States as the Solution as Big as the Problem!
If you think you are the Patriot for the job, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with two samples of your writing, as well as a brief summary of why you support an Article V Convention of States.
Please submit an additional response to the following prompt; Using the least number of words possible, provide a convincing and compelling reason why limited government is important.
Thank you for your interest in Article V Convention of States. We will be looking forward to hearing from you.