The Eastern Regional Meeting will be on Saturday, March 12, 2016, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. (EST) at Concordia Lutheran Church, 725 Truxton Dr, Kingsport TN 37660. 423-247-3582.
Join us for an exciting discussion about restoring our Constitutional Republic! If you are interested in restoring States rights, restoring liberty, protecting the Bill of Rights, reining in the Supreme Court and the rest of the federal government, you need to make this meeting!
Are you home-bound and cannot make it to the meeting? You can join from home via webinar by registering here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/4514301546543335425 (We strongly encourage physical attendance at the meetings. Please do your best to make it to the meeting and not just attend the webinar from home).
1) Background on Article V and the Convention of States Project.
2) Who's who? (Organization), including brief status reports from each Regional Captain.
3) Our application passed. Now what? Our Goals for 2016, including reports from our Committee Leaders:
-- Helping other states pass the COSP resolution.
-- Software to manage the organization
-- Software to collect and collate input
-- Developing delegate selection criteria and slate of proposed delegates
-- Developing delegate instructions
-- Developing convention rules
-- Developing proposed amendments
4) I'm eager to help! What can I do?
5) I've heard about District Captains. What do they do?
6) How the Tennessee General Assembly works. (Lessons learned as well).
7) Possible: Constitution Training.
725 Truxton Dr
Kingsport, TN 37660
Google map and directions